Saturday, November 19, 2005

My first post!

Yes, I know, somebody (like me) with an opinion on every conceivable subject is born to have a blog! and yet it took several years of cajoling from friends to start posting my own!

So Mazen, thanks for the push, I am sure that you (and possible all other readers) will come to regret this decision.

Living in Dubai is a constant whirlwind, the pace gets quicker by the minute, the pace of development is absolutely amazing, and even chronic cynics like me have to admit sometime that we have something extraordinary happening here.

I will try to keep posting regularly, and to share my opinion and frustration, and move from the repressed pundit to a globally ignored one.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulation on starting your own blog!! Finally!!!

I will be sending some traffic your way so that you are less globally ignored.

Fabulous first 2nd post..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home