Saturday, January 28, 2006

From Kuala Lumpur

Early yesterday morning, I left the lovely (but cold) Kyoto, took a fast train to Kansai International Airport, and took a flight to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, I arrived here in early evening, and the change is absolutely dramatic.

For once, the city is all red, since I came in the middle of the Chinese New Year celebration (Year of the Dog, woof woof), and the place is a real festive mood teaming with tourists (both internal and foreign), I am staying a stone throw away from the petronas towers, which I am writing this post from, these are magnificent buildings, and at night, absolutely jaw dropping.

I will keep this post short, and I know that you got tired of my travelouge and would rather read my abnoxious commentary on current events and an expanded catalouge of my pet peeves, so I leave you in peace, and this will be my last post until I am back in Dubai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home