Saturday, February 10, 2007

Long break from blogging

It has been over three months since I last posted, and while I was aware of the time lapsed, that did not mean I was happy about it.

Obviously I have been super busy with my job duties, jumping around the region making my employer even more money (and helping spend it sometimes).

The other reason for my silence is a bit more complicated. Like a majority of the Arab population, I have been extremely depressed by the events taking place in the region, in my homeland, in Lebanon, in Iraq, the war trumpets sounding about Iran. I have so much frustration and rage, and for once, I decided not to share it with what remains of my readership.

Now, I have taken a decision to post at least weekly, even if it cuts into my sleep time, as the bottled rage is not good for my blood pressure!

I will try to post my review of the film "Last King of Scotland" soon.

Peace.

Q

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Ammani thing to say but "bas balash weekly." Opting for sleep is a wiser choice anyway.

Kinda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home