Saturday, November 26, 2005

On truimph and affliction

The last week has been quite mad. I have been running around like a headless chicken trying to organize a launch for one of our company's projects.
At the same time, I have been suffering from medical condition that has impacted my quality of life in a serious manner.

The combination of the two was not very fortunate, as my condition worsened considerably due to stress and lack of sleep, and the people around me suffered from my mood. I hereby apologise to all of them, next time, learn to stay away you dimwits $#*&^%
As our launch took place last Tuesday, and it was a great success, and most of my work stress ended by Thursday morning, I was expecting a better week.

Alas, this optimism was mitigated by one unforeseen event. To pursue an important project, I was re-located temporarily to Sharjah, the armpit of civilization, bereft of that important lubricant of intelligent conversations, Alcohol! I have to endure this torturous decamping for 2-3 weeks, I am hating the commute already, even that it took 17 minutes today!

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Desert Pundit said...

Yes, the sacrifice is enormous, even when I have a 10th floor enormous office with a magnifcent sea view!
I wish Sharjah is still a natural reserve, it now resembles Phily in its grey urban decadence just replace the loud rap music for a mixture of Arabic trash pop and seizure-inducing hindi music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home