Friday, March 17, 2006

Very sad week

This week has been devastating for me, my mentor, ex-boss, and very good friend Faisal has passed away unexpectedly on Wed. Morning, all of us were in state of shock, and I don't think it has sunk in yet.
I traveled to Jordan with friends and Faisal's family to say goodbye to him, and it was very very sad.
Things were compounded by hearing that a close family friend that I call uncle, is in critical condition in the hospital in Jordan after an emergency surgery to remove a tumor that was just discovered in advanced stage. I could not get to see him unfortunately, but I was thinking about him and his family the whole time.

I came back to Dubai early this morning, at 10:30 am today, my parents called to say that my grandmother has just passed away in the West Bank.

I just want this week to end.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Desert Pundit said...

Kickers

Thanks for the kind words. I truly hope that this is the bottom.

Thanks again
Qais

 

Post a Comment

<< Home