Friday, April 28, 2006

The travelling flu show!

For the last 72 hours, I've been a victim of a severe bout of flu, I've tried to brave my way out of the first 36 hours with no medication, and you guessed it, it got way worse, with burning fever.
Yesterday I gave in and went and got my self several off-the shelf flu medications, which have made life a little more bearable, but only suppressed the symptoms, lets see how it goes.

To make things even more interesting, I have to make a two-day business trip to recruit senior staff, and I have to leave on very early morning flight and return on a red-eye. I cannot cop out of this trip because I am the organizer and the interviewer, so I have to grit my teeth and bear it.

Did I mention that I cannot have any drinks during the whole period of medication, not amusing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home