Sunday, May 21, 2006

Predictions of my demise are a tad premature!

For all my loyal readers (all 3 of them), any reports of my sudden death by chronic respiratory failure are a little bit premature, I have been extremely sick for the past 30 days, it started with flu and developed to acute bronchitis, I had to work seven days a week during this period which did not help my health, but I have started the road to recovery and I hope to be better by next week.

I hope that once my health recovers a little bit more I will be back back to posting 2-3 times a week, as I still have a lot to say about white shoes.

4 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Roba said...

LOL, 3?
Salamat!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Desert Pundit said...

Thanks Roba

I hope that the other 2 readers has noticed as well :-)

Will be back soon.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's tough. Saw your tip about the new telecom company "Du" on 360east.com and thought I'd visit your site.

Anyway mainly wanted to wish you best of luck to getting better. Get well!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Desert Pundit said...

Thanks Sevenupcan

Thats bubbly ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home