Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dorothy is leaving home!

After much introspection, I have decided to sell my beloved blue VW Beetle affectionately known as Dorothy.

She has been a very faithful mate, demanding at times, expensive to please, occasionally high maintenance, but she always delivered in grace and in speed, and she always suffered in my absence as a true devotee would.

Today I am placing a classified listing her, and I have prepared a poster to be placed at supermarket bulletin boards that goes like this:

"A beauty like no other, with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Her mate (owner) has grown promiscuous, but she has stayed true
She is looking for loving commitment"

Obviously I am having issues with letting go, for many reasons, but it is time to set her free, may she find greater love beyond my shores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home